I'm new

Options
Hi, I just joined today and am hoping this will help me get the results I want... :) Uhhh I don't really know what else to say lol

Replies

• Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbie :-) Hope you enjoy mfp as much as i do. Add me if you want support
  • virginiagirl93
    virginiagirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I've heard good things about MFP and I'm excited to begin my weight loss journey!!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this place. Wonderful tools on here, great support from others, and the visuals that help stay on track. Day #26 - Down 12 lbs. You can do it!
  • kcwonder
    kcwonder Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is great. Very helpful.
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is fantastic! I love love love it! GL on your journey! =D
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to a place that cares and if you need advise all you have to do is ask and lots will help and this site will work for you if you are commited to it and yes you can have days when you dont feel like doing anythink but we dont mind as long are your trying so good luck and if you would like to add me as a friend you can see how I have done and may pick up some tips
  • AJWriter
    Options
    Hi there,

I've been doing MFP for a month and a half now. Joined the gym as well. Lost 11lbs last month after going 2 years without losing a thing. MFP really works. I have been making sure I get my 1200 calories everyday but not over-stepping the mark on my fat intake. I can reccomend the following if you need some snacks to make up calories:

Frootz - 70 calories no fat and they are veggie friendly.
    Popcorn is a good snack - I have 25g Butterkist toffee - only 3g of fat in a bag.
    Also Weightwatchers do some cheese puff and bacon waffle style corn crisps - they have only 3g of fat in a bag.

Before MFP I was only eating around 800 calories a day and swimming 5 days a week. I didn't realise just how important it was to eat 1200 calories a day and that's the reason I wasn't losing any weight.

Anyway, if you want some support and or just want to rant. I am hear to listen (well read).

AJ
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hola! This place is great! I've only been here a few weeks and have lost 6 pounds and gained much motivation. :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • virginiagirl93
    virginiagirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!!