Feel i am eating heaps!!

lindy1608
lindy1608 Posts: 49
I know i shouldnt be complaining but feel i am eating heaps!!!! Managing to save calories and have a decent sweet snack in the evenings. I am calorie counting everything....just hope i amnt doing anything wrong!! Have started this week but only hav this week and next before i go on holiday so using this as a practice and will start again proper when i get back.

Does anyone else find they can eat quite a lot?? For example i had 200 calories left this evening so had 4 meringues at 50 cal each. Is this alright???

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Never hungry on this program and I reached my weight loss goal earlier this month. I eat every 2-3 hours and I eat a lot of healthy whole foods. For a person of my size (5'6", 135 lbs) I eat a lot. It's quality though over quantity.
  • I know what you mean, it is hard to keep track of the calories. I thought my oatmeal breakfast was good, turns out it was like 540 calories. So maybe I will change it to a couple of times a week. Good luck and have a happy holiday.
  • I agree, I found i could eat 6 milky way's on one day.

Only when i'm drinking, do i go really over, and i do loads of exersize to drink beer, so over the week, i more than even out

I do feel like i'm eating loads on week days to get to the calorie goal,

What's best to do? i don't know.
This discussion has been closed.