Website issues

Options
I have had this issue the last couple times i have been trying to use the website. IF i am adding food that is already on my check in list i have no issues. But today I tried to add in bone in chicken thighs and kept getting a page error saying unable to reach site. I did do the test and all came back ok.
I can quick add in calories if need be but the website seems to spaz out at times.
I did do a relog and that did not help and also when it would say web page not avail it would kick me off the site.
There a fix or work around for this issue?

Answers

• nortonsmom
    nortonsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue and cant find anything to resolve it....hoping someone has an answer
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    I reported this over a month ago. I went through all the "Support" back and forth emails and the last time I asked about 10 days ago the reply I got was, "Sorry. It takes time."

Right.

Maybe hire someone who knows what they're doing, then? Or at least let me know you can't fix it.

It seems like a weird problem. I only can't add food from the database using the direct "Add Food" link. It logs me out. I can log the same food if I use the "database" heading in the navigation bar at the top. It's just an extra step...but it's a workaround.