When People Start Noticing....

Options
beachlvr
beachlvr Posts: 58 Member
It really feels good when you start to notice that weight loss.....but when people start noticing and asking "Have you lost weight".....well that just feels fantastic!!!! :laugh:

Hope many of you have felt this, I am really enjoying it. :happy:

Have a great day everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• beachlvr
    Options
    It really feels good when you start to notice that weight loss.....but when people start noticing and asking "Have you lost weight".....well that just feels fantastic!!!! :laugh:

Hope many of you have felt this, I am really enjoying it. :happy:

Have a great day everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Bgentry
    Bgentry Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs since Jan 5th 2009 and it really makes you feel good when someone mentions how much you have lost.
  • beachlvr
    Options
    WOW....That is fantastic, Congrats to you. You must have really been working hard!!!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I can't wait to get those comments congrats to both of you:flowerforyou:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    aside from my husband, nobody has said anything to me :(
    that just makes me wanna work my hiney off more!!!

congrats on your success!!!
  • beachlvr
    Options
    I can't wait to get those comments congrats to both of you:flowerforyou:

You will get there and it will be the best feeling.....Good Luck! :drinker:
  • beachlvr
    Options
    aside from my husband, nobody has said anything to me :(
    that just makes me wanna work my hiney off more!!!

congrats on your success!!!

What really matters is that you are feeling good about yourself.....the rest is just a bonus. It will happen!! :happy:
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. Tons of people I know are noticing and telling me so. But last week a woman on the stairmaster next to me, who I didn't know, told me that she'd seen me in the gym on numerous occassions and that I "looked great"!! It was such an amazing feeling to meet a new person who had noticed this. I saw her the other day and she gave me a big smile and a motivational comment like "doing great!" Between the support from people around me and people on MFP, I know I'll stick to my guns and lose this weight!

:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I wish you success as well!! :flowerforyou:
  • robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    its a really good feeling,,,, take sometime for people aroud you to notice but when somebody that doesnt see you often see you they noticy right away...
    i lost 2o something and even the closest people are noticing,,,,its great
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Only my mother has noticed so far:laugh: , but that gives me more motivation!:happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yes, it REALLY feels good! :drinker:
  • mshellclmnt
    Options
    I've started to get that. It's great but if one more person tells me I'm just going to shrink away to nothing I'm going to hurt them, I've got 41 lbs to go!
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    it's an awesome feeling, especially when you have been trying so hard!!! my co-worker told me today that my pants appeared to be falling off of me!!! I loved it....make me even more motivated!! Congrats on your success!!:flowerforyou:
  • cassavant
    Options
    Monday evening at my WW meeting the leader kept looking at me and finally interrupted her discussion with the group with the following: I keep looking at you because I am really noticing just how much weight you've lost. As many of you know Mary Rose here has lost 129 pounds, but for some reason tonight I am just really noticing it on her, especially in the face.

What could I say but "thank you" ...

I've been going to WW for 2 years, with this same leader for that whole time. And when someone you see on a regular basis really notices, then you know that you're making progress!

So I congratulate you on your 'notice' too!
  • beachlvr
    Options
    Ooooh Girl, WTG!!! Keep it up and Congrats!!! :smokin:
  • jessiemartin
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs since Jan 5th 2009 and it really makes you feel good when someone mentions how much you have lost.

wow! thats amazing! congrats. but then again it sux on my behalf considering i have also been a member since jan. 08 and have lost absolutly nothing=[
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    No one has noticed on me yet, but I do know what that feels like. A few years ago, I was doing WW and lost about 40lbs. I had a really shy, big bear of a man, for a boss and he told me how good I looked. It was such a compliment coming from him because I really respected and looked up to this man.

Can't wait till people start noticing.

The people that know I am trying to lose weight always tell me I look thinner but I think they are just trying to be motivational and supportive. I still love hearing it though!!!

Memaw
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My sister noticed at about 15lb. A lot of people started making comments lately. Sunday a lady at church told me it was time to go shopping for new clothes. :laugh:
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    :happy: I can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!