Hello "im new" :)

Options
Hello Laura here, most call me oochie. I just want to introduce myself and say i am proud of each and everyone here that is trying 2 lose weight. This is a nonstop struggle for everyone , and i personally know it is very hard to do this on ur own. This site has already helped me and i just joined. I have been reading alot of your posts and pages and i am very proud to see how motivated alot of u are and how much weight has been lost. This is the begining towards the new me , and i am finally excited to be doing this cause i feel i will haqve alot of help and support through this site, feel free to say hello 2 me i love people and talking. :) nice 2 meet u all !

Replies

• daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Laura Oochie ! :happy:

I have been here for 10 weeks, and must say there are really some AMAZING people on here ! I am more addicted to this site than FB.....

Friend me if you want to !

Cheers, :drinker:
  • New_Hope
    Options
    You are such a sweetie! Hi.
  • bellaxero
    Options
    Welcome :D
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. Wish you the best of luck in this "journey" :)
  • chefchazz
    Options
    hiya oochie! love your name. add me at will...:bigsmile:
  • oochi3
    Options
    ty all for the sweet replys, i think i added all but if i missed anyone pls feel free to add me :) and thanks for welcoming me here i look forward 2 getting 2 know alot of u! the more support we all have the better!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    welcome....you will love this site! good luck to you, feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • cazyll
    cazyll Posts: 184
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined yesterday and I've never felt more motivated to loose weight thanks to this site and the people on it. Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me : )