welcome.gif
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    how many push ups can you do
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ashdebord
    Options
    hey! welcome to mfp. i just signed up about a week ago and logging my food intake daily has really made a difference in the way that I eat, so i highly recommend it!

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss! We can do it!
  • cjlike
    cjlike Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile: thanx for the support just wanted to let u know that if i dont reply im not trying to be rude, im just have very limited access to the internet. im also very computer illiterate. :embarassed: it took me 5 min just to figure out how to post this :laugh: any how i was wondering if there was a program/system place where i can create a recipe input all the ingredients & nutritional info then have it broken down to a portion size so i can add it to the create a food to put in my food diary
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~