Weekly calories not showing??

Options
For some reason, when I select weekly calories from nutrition button, it won't work and just whirrs round never revealing any data...anyone else having this issue for the last 3 days or so??

Best Answer

• zannagold
    zannagold Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have emailed them and they replied pretty quickly to say that they are aware and look out for an update on the play store.

Answers

• matthewhier
    matthewhier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, it started today for me as well. Tried clearing cache, data and even uninstalled and re-installed the App but the same circle of doom appears for weekly calories. Weekly Nutrients displays but Calories doesn't.
  • xwhitx
    xwhitx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one. Has just been a constant spinner when I go to calories and set a weekly interval... the bar chart won't load. This is on latest version, android device. I first noticed it on Monday the 24th.
  • michiriped
    michiriped Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue for me
  • Coppolajc
    Coppolajc Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    I am also experiencing this same issue with weekly calorie not calculating. Macros calculate fine, but stuck on daily option and won't hold weekly view for macros, but the real problem is no weekly calculation occuring, just a refresh wheel there in blue.

I have been experiencing this for about 4 days, now.
  • stewart811907
    stewart811907 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    The weekly calorie option isn't working... Just the spinning wheel. Works on the other two options but only shows 1 day on calories??
  • TelTheBeard
    TelTheBeard Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Same!

I'm glad I'm not the only one as this must mean there's a bug and it'll be fixed.

It's extremely annoying because I lean heavily on weekly averages rather than what my daily intake is.
  • augur42web
    augur42web Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue.

Do they not even QA their updates to check users most common features actually still work?

Also my weekly report is now inaccurate, miscounted number of items from my diary, that should be impossible, it's just a database query. It makes you wonder what other errors are occurring.
  • baelk
    baelk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My graph that shows my weekly intake no longer works the same. It constantly defaults to day, my preference is the weeks view with the green and red bars, not the blue bars. Don't know why it changed, it's taxing enough to track meals, now I have to constantly switch views.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,357 Member
    edited June 28
    Options
    I'm having the exact same issue. Very annoying.
  • theweightroomhilton
    theweightroomhilton Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 28
    Options
    Mine was doing same thing and can not now get a weekly view at all. Thanks
  • theweightroomhilton
    theweightroomhilton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same for me seemed to have started after it began to default to daily view
  • kazwindy
    kazwindy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here really annoying. I've submitted a report. Has everyone else?
  • augur42web
    augur42web Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 29
    Options
    I submitted a report a day ago.

It just updated to ver 24.25.0 and weekly view works again, it doesn't remember if you select Net view though, reverting back to Total each time. I can live with that.
  • kazwindy
    kazwindy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this still ongoing for some? I've not had any luck 😢
  • CornflakeHead
    CornflakeHead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see some people are able to use the function again but mine is still stuck on eternal loading, with no updates available on the Play Store. Am I alone or are others still not able to see their weekly calorie data?
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    They don't appear to be maintaining the site at all going by the amount of people complaining of bugs.