MFP Hussies

Options
Okay, I know I got your attention. Everyone be honest now, we are all little MFP hussies with each other. It is one way to have fun and motivate one another. The crazy flirting, violation friday, cleavage Tuesday, I just love this site.

So how many of you have a "special" target of your affection? Whether good, bad or indifferent there is that special person who you think about when you are burning your calories and sweating your *kitten* off all in the hopes of actually getting naked with them. Or at least naked in your mind.

I get to meet mine NEXT month. I am so excited!!!!

Anyone have any good stories to share? We will fuzz your image and use the voice changer to protect identities!!

Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    ^ you!!! (If I rolled that way and was single, of course). LOL!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I thouth it was a call.........
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    No one on here but I do have a few people IRL that think about when I need that "extra" motivation
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    No one.
    I think low of myself so I always think no one would even consider me. So I just don't think about it.. Lol
  • Wooogirlem
    Options
    My motivation is a Stop Staring! dress and new shoes to match :) But, maybe I could think about it and find someone...haha.
  • MizzLisaj
    Options
    No one flirts with me on here. I think its because I have like 2 male friends on my page and they are both married! No flirting with them AT ALL. Maybe i can find some cuties on here to flirt with! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • flawedandfabulous
    Options
    Alright peeps we have to get your brains in the gutter, deep down and dirty to get you through those long, lonely heart pounding, sweat drenching minutes.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well since none of the guys are gonna speak...I may...

But a gentleman never tells.

I'm such a shameless flirt though lol
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    lil jealous there lol just kidding :laugh:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    i cant say i think of anyone yet ........... lol but when im on that treadmill i think of myself dropp dead sexy and im just toning myself up to make all those men wish they could have this lol.. i no silly but gets me goin :wink:
  • flawedandfabulous
    Options

She will come around...Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa...LOL.