Hi My Name is Ally

Options
ally4615
ally4615 Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone!

I hope your day is going well. I wanted to introduce myself and connect with a community to help me stay focused on my goals. I'm currently reading "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg, which has been incredibly insightful for me. It has helped me identify habits I want to change and old habits I want to revive—one of which is keeping a food journal.

Back in college, I took a nutrition class where keeping a food journal was a semester-long assignment. During that time, I nearly effortlessly lost 20 pounds by focusing on my nutrition goals. Now, as a new mom, I want to feel healthier and return to a weight where I feel my best.

If you'd like to connect, please reach out! The book emphasizes the importance of community in achieving goals and forming new habits, and I would love to be a part of such a supportive network.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Mamakat2889
    Mamakat2889 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’ve been calorie counting and it really has made me look at food differently
  • sam27r
    sam27r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ally. My First day using the app. I could use some cheerleaders. My best weight loss successes have been when I log my food. I’m confident it’s going to help me again. Now to just stay on course.