A girl could get use to this attention...

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
So, hubby asked me to go to the Dodge dealership to get him a new gas cap. After hitting the gym this morning, I headed on over. Not to many people there, which is nice so I parked out front and headed inside. I must have had 6 men come over and at first I thought; hmmm, must be a slow day...

Boy, was I naive! 2 guys offered to show me to the parts department and another asked me my name, then saw my Realtor plates on my car and asked me for my card. Not thinking anything about it, I gave him my card and he asked if he called me would I answer his call. I said sure! I always love a new lead!!!

<smacks forehead> DUH dummy... I finally clued in to what he was really asking for...:blushing: I quickly back peddled and told him that if I didn't answer my husband would and he could leave a message with him. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Should have seen the look on his face! Priceless!

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol you go girl!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    hehehe too funny! good for you!

i found myself getting hit on by a couple of teenage boys in my neighbor hood last week. couldn't help but think both a combo of "aaww ain't that sweet" and "how the hell old do you think i am?"
  • vees89
    Options
    Way to go!!! You are looking fabulous so you should be getting that attention!!! :) Congrats dear!
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LOL I love it!!!
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Get it, get it!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ha...thats just awesome! too bad you couldnt work it more and get the gas cap for free...
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    priceless!!!!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Brilliant!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    very nice. that will be the last time your husband sends you to the dealership.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Congrats. IMO getting hit on is always the best confidience booster
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Girly, I'm in the same boat. The more weight I lose, the more men check me out. Very strange stuff in my life, LOL.

Awesome success story! You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • mmck1006
    mmck1006 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss in six months girl!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow what a funny post! That's such a brilliant compliment, and it just shows you what a difference dieting and exercise has done :)

I bet that has really boosted your confidence :)
  • workingtobethin
    workingtobethin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha!!! I bet he had the deer in the headlight look. Funny
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    You should've worked it til they gave you the gas cap for free--then told them you were married! :laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    lol. . totally love this. . . Good for you!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    :D I actually got them down from $22.50 to $15 plus tax :)
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV! Good for you!:laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!