Butt Bible anyone?

Options
I read a thread on here about the Butt Bible on Comcast On Demand. I printed off the workout schedule and whatnot off the website, and I'm interested in seeing if anyone else wants to do it with me :) Not necessarily a challenge, just a group of ladies working out together :) I'm open to any ideas and such, just seeing if I can round up some troops :)

Replies

• Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I started on Monday!!

Today is my rest day....

I hope to see results soon! :wink:

Be prepared to hear the word Butt like a million times during the 20 minute video....just giving you fair warning! :)
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Can I ask what this is??
  • NoDairy
    Options
    i finshed my 6wks like 3 weeks ago, i did a post when i began but no one cared lol but i got great results!
    I love it, I have the dvd set but still use it ondemand everyday, i just do L3 now cuz its longer and harder...
    i got a burn on my foot yesterday so i didnt do it, but today i might, its upper body day anyways.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible is apparently a butt workout that legitimately works! I'm excited to start it. If you have comcast on demand, you have the butt bible :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What website did you go to??? I would love to do it with you. . just have to see if I can get a video for it~

Edit: I see you said comcast on demand. . Don't have that here. . I will see what I can find on dish or online~
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down to start this with you. After seeing this chick http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/9758146

I ran right to my tv to see if I had it and I do!!!! I really want to get started...

btw She put it in a forum a while ago so thats the only reason I would copy her profile in a public forum
    Her results in the pic she said are from three weeks of the butt bible!!

AWESOME!

P.S I have COX cable on demand and it was on there as well :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday!!

Today is my rest day....

Be prepared to hear the word Butt like a million times during the 20 minute video....just giving you fair warning! :)

HAHAHAHA You weren't lying!! It's butt this and butt that.. Make love to your butt, work your butt, look at your butt, can you feel that in your butt??? hahah butt butt butt
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have COX but I don't know if I have on demand... I am just curious though- is this supposed to make ur butt bigger or smaller or muscular-er or firmer or more lifted.. what is it for specifically? You have peaked my intresed, but I tend to avoid speaking with the COX people like they can spread the plauge over the phone :P I don't want to have to deal with them if its going to do the opposite of what I wanna do for my beloved behind, lol
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I finish 30DS tomorrow, and plan to start Butt Bible on Saturday. I've done levels 1 and 2 lower, just to check it out, and she is hilarious.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday!!

Today is my rest day....

HAHAHAHA You weren't lying!! It's butt this and butt that.. Make love to your butt, work your butt, look at your butt, can you feel that in your butt??? hahah butt butt butt

Treat your butt like royalty!
  • sjperez1218
    Options
    I just started my second level yesterday and I really enjoy it and I can see some results. Have lost almost 1 inch in my hips but I am also doing weight training and cardio at the gym. But I would suggest, it's a good toning workout for the butt/thigh area.
  • Hassiri
    Options
    I finished the 6 week plan last week, following the diet and all :)
    I'm currently working in my second round, heavier weights and workouts back to back, I am an addict.
    Yes it works, if you have discipline and you are CONSISTENT.

I bought the dvds cause in the cox on demand they dont have the upper body workouts. www.thebuttbible.com

It Rocks!