Starting this journeat my heaviest 314lbs

Options
Hi all I started this journey on Sept ninth just 4 days after turning 37 yrs old and at my heaviest wt ever 314 lbs :0( I have a 3 1/2 yr old son that I want desperatly to be healthy for and see him grow up... I realize this is going to be a life change and not mearly a diet for a couple months since i need to lose a whole person in effect. I would love any support and will do my best to update as I go. As of today I have lost 15 lbs and am using a goal of 1350 cal a day. Thanks a bunch :0)

11000144.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome. This is a great place to get the advice and support you need. :) Feel free to friend me. :)
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. I wish you the best of luck. Remember it is a life change and not a diet,
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place. You can do this. Feel free to add me for support.
  • loveofabullet
    Options
    My heaviest was 375 lbs. If you have health insurance, I would suggest bariatric surgery.
  • thirtythr33
    Options
    Hi! you are doing great already! Is that your son with you in your pic? He is a little sweetie, and what better motivation could you find to keep on keeping on! :happy:
  • LendaJ
    LendaJ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step. Take it one day at a time and set attainable goals. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you.
  • KLLever
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm just starting my journey as well. So far, so GREAT! One week in and I already feel more motivated and successful than ever before. This place is an amazing resource!