Butt workout?

denises18
denises18 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 3 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone! Hope your week is going well. Wondering what the best workout is to tone the butt and upper thighs. Opinions?
-D

Replies

• sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Squats, step ups and lunges, weighted of course.
  • sneezles
    Surely I am not the only one with an opinion on this subject? 600 replies on water or eating issues but just me on butt exercises?
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Your first answer got it spot on! No need to relply! :wink:
  • sneezles
    Your first answer got it spot on! No need to relply! :wink:

LOL! I have answered correctly inso many other threads but have had tons of others answer the same thing regarless. ;o) Just thought this would be the same...
  • nataliaknight
    nataliaknight Posts: 6 Member
    I agree. Those that sneezles replied with are great workouts for your butt and thighs! Other exercises you can try are Hip Extensions and One-Legged Deadlifts. Just pop them into Google to learn how to do them. :]

If you're looking for some variety or workout videos specifically for those areas, try The Butt Bible (by exercise.tv). If you have Charter cable or I think Comcast cable, it's free on OnDemand. I know there's a few preview videos on YouTube and Exercise.tv (their website). There's also a few butt and thigh videos on YouTube by POP Pilates. They're pretty easy to do and the trainer is quite nice.
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Butt Bible kicks butt :bigsmile: ..and the trainer, Pauline, is highly entertaining....
  • sneezles
    Butt Bible kicks butt :bigsmile: ..and the trainer, Pauline, is highly entertaining....

I have that DVD but it has to wait until we return from our extended European Vacation...hopefully none of Chevy's adventures will be part of our trip...
This discussion has been closed.