Hi there!

Options
I just joined today I am a stay at home mom with two little ones shes 3 and hes 2, both me and my husband are trained chefs and love our food. I am currently 220 lbs and would like to be 150lbs by next summer. I hope this site will be able to help me more for the communication then anything

Replies

• jenniferkalinowski
    Options
    I just joined today I am a stay at home mom with two little ones shes 3 and hes 2, both me and my husband are trained chefs and love our food. I am currently 220 lbs and would like to be 150lbs by next summer. I hope this site will be able to help me more for the communication then anything
  • Taira
    Taira Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today (10 October) and I currently weigh 155 and would like to be down to 135. I also have two little ones and it seems like I am always on the run with them..but haven't lost the weight that I want to. I hope to see you on here again so we can continue to encouraging each other! -Taira.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    jenniferkalinowski &Taira,

Welcome to both of you! We all love this site and are happy you joined us. It is great when you can make a connection with someone in a similar situation.

Stay with us, and keep us posted on your progress.

~Cheryl
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi Taira and Jennifer! Welcome! I think you will really enjoy using this site! Best of luck to you both!
  • jenniferkalinowski
    Options
    Hey Taira, how old are your little ones??
  • machete6958
    Options
    hello taira i just join 10/10 im 165 and im trying to get to 130 lol well good luck i will check in let u know how is going for me . and just a good word to past if u got the time to join the ymca they have daycare for the lil ones so u could work out
  • Taira
    Taira Posts: 2
    Options
    Well, here it is Monday and I went out and ran again this morning. I am down to 153.6, which is better, but still working on it. Thank you all for the supprt. Machete6958, I am lucky I get to work out during work while my kids are at school. Jennifer K., my kids are going to be 5 (the girl) and 2 (my little guy) here in November and December! So much fun at that age. I am in the military and stationed out here in California. I have kept a pretty good weight for my height/weight requirements, but I am just not where I want to be. Thank you all again for your support and it helps to come on here and look and see people cheering me on. Thank you and I will be here to do the same for you. -Taira.