Using My Meals to record macros

judybcornelius
judybcornelius Posts: 2 Member
Hi. I’m a newby. I have premium and want to create a meal and only enter the macros.I get premade meals that show some metrics but no food volume. Is it possible to create a meal with no ingredients and add the macros manually? I love quick add but I can’t add a title or image there. Thoughts?
Tagged:

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    edited July 16
    Not as far as I know - meals are meant to contain foods.

But perhaps you can create a custom food (don't add it to the general database 😉 ) with the macros you want?
  • judybcornelius
    judybcornelius Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks!
  • boberg1239
    boberg1239 Posts: 25 Member
    I am probably not understanding your question properly but Do your "premade meals" have bar codes? With premium you can just scan the bar code and all your macros will be filled in. With premium you can also take pictures of your plate and your macros will fill in when you accept. You can also create your own recipes and save them. I am also fairly new to premium and am loving how easy it is to enter my foods.
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    edited August 22
    Use quick add here
    pp4ayppv75xj.png
    Do it here
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member
    I have had success finding "quick add" entries in the database for protein, fiber, etc., that I use when I'm too lazy to correct an entry that only has calories or is way off on the macros. Some of those entries include calories, but some don't. If you can't find entries for the macros you want, you could create the entry, then create your meals from those entries.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,856 Member
    Ok, I'm not sure I fully understand what you're asking. For clarification. Do you get meals delivered that say for example 20gr fat per 100 gr or 20gr fat per meal? If it's per 100gr or similar then you still need to weigh the whole meal to know how many calories there are. Alternatively, if you have nutrition per meal then it would not matter, no?