A common bath towel

Options
JRW2010
JRW2010 Posts: 10 Member
I came home from yoga and stripped off my soaking wet clothes and leaped to the scale. I realize it's only water weight from hot yoga, but it still feeds my OCD. The water in the shower was running and I heard a knock on the door. Who the heck is knocking on my door? My bathrobe is in my room across the house, I can't get to my room without passing the front door. I grab the towel from the bathroom and wrap it around my fat butt. As I passed by the mirror I realized the towel fit around me, I don't have a huge gap that I try to move around to the side to hide more of my private bits. This is a normal bath towel, not a beach towel or a bath sheet, but just a common towel. I went the door and nobody was standing there, so I got in the shower still amazed how happy that common little towel just made me feel.

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Sorry -- I just needed to borrow a cup of sugar.

Oh, and congrats! :smile:
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    That is absolute HUGE!! Congratulations! These are the things that will keep you motivated!! Sometimes something like this, something you weren't even looking for, is so much more important than the number! Thanks for sharing!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You will smile every time you see a bath towel now!!! That is GREAT.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • mrblaze211
    Options
    Wtg
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    haha omg, I had this SAME NSV a couple of weeks ago, and it was WAY awesome. I never noticed something like that before, but the full wrap around of the towel is SO nice!!! Goodbye towel gap FOREVER!!! Cheers for you and WTG!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That is funny. I realized I needed to lose some weight when the bath towel WOULDN'T fit without a gap. I know you are feeling good! Congrats!
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's such a great feeling--I know! Congratulations!
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats but... do you just have creepers waiting for you to get in the shower them knock you door... CREEPY!

But really.. CONGRATS!! :wink:
  • redhead91
    Options
    That is funny. I realized I needed to lose some weight when the bath towel WOULDN'T fit without a gap. I know you are feeling good! Congrats!

Same here. I'm sick of having that!
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    i remember when that happend to me a couple months ago...its a great feeling = ) yay for you!
  • EliDC
    EliDC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience - what an unexpected, amazingly awesome NSV! Congratulations!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was Conway Twitty. (old joke).

Congrats! I'm suddenly wondering how my towel fits...
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this is someone else's NSV, because I was excited when my towel wrapped around me without a gap too. CONGRATS!!! :wink:
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Lol! Very cute and funny nsv! Congrats!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

I have to admit, when I read the title of your post I thought it would be about sharing a bath towel and was wondering what that had to do with success stories....:blushing:
  • helen0241
    Options
    awesome !!! keep up the great work.
  • Trinasan
    Trinasan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My towel finally fits too!! Isn't it awesome!!! Glad I wasn't the only one who found it so exciting!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!