Not new…but let’s call it a mulligan and the pretend I’m new

AlisonC2017
AlisonC2017 Posts: 19 Member
40 yr old female looking for some motivating friends to help support/cheer each other on. When I turned 40 it felt like I gained almost a pound a month even though I wasn’t doing anything different. With my birthday coming up I decided I wanted to change the direction on the scale. I’m eating more low carb as my body feels better that way and just focusing right now on my food and increasing my daily movement.

Replies

• dmwmunro
    dmwmunro Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm 41 yr old female and I joined yesterday. I'd be keen to cheer you on. I have 3 kids, my 3rd was a surprise and I had her at 36. Since having her I just can't shake the weight. I'm excited to track and see how I go. I'm off to Fiji in 9 weeks and really want to be smaller than I am now. I live in New Zealand and have 18kg to go.
  • devilbats
    devilbats Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I’m 41 not new either. I have a trip coming up that I’ve been trying to get ready for both mentally and physically. Lol I’m back on here. And would like to meet and cheer people on as well. Would like to try and at least lose 20lbs. Not really sure which way I want to go. Low carbs or fasting.
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 169 Member
    Hey all, I'm 37 and another not new newbie. Ive been on a slow and steady healthier choices journey for sometime now. Although I'm slowly loosing weight, it is just that slow. Im based in New Zealand so it's our winter and I have a goal of loosing 10kg by November. I'm currently 91kg/200.6lbs. My goal for the next month is to track my calories and exercise 4 days a week. I'd love some friends to keep me active so please add me
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 372 Member
    Welcome back