Need a new scale

Options
So I've pretty much figured out that my scale has bit the dust. It's ultra inconsistant!! The frustrating part is that I've only had it for a year so my question is: Which digital scale do you use and how long have you had it?

Replies

• FoodShopper
    FoodShopper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had my scale for YEARS!!!!! But I honestly dont remember what kind it is. Got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a weight watchers scale by Conair. I've had it for a couple months now and like it so far :) & it's good on batteries! the last one I had went through batteries weekly it seemed like.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I have a Taylor one that goes to the .2 lbs, and there's a switch on the back for KG and ST if you'd want those units. I've had it for quite a few years, think I got it at Bed bath & Beyond? Maybe Kohl's. I honestly don't remember, but I know I wanted something that measured less than .5 lbs like my previous one did.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for at least 6 years and it's been very accurate and consistent. It's a Homedics digital. It measures as small as .2 pound, will track up to 4 people's goals and weight loss progress.

ETA: Saw the comment about batteries and wanted to add that I've not had to replace the one in mine yet.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So I got a new scale, fingers crossed that it actually shows a loss...otherwise I don't know...how can I stay at such a consistant number for so long when I'm working out so hard????
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    So I got a new scale, fingers crossed that it actually shows a loss...otherwise I don't know...how can I stay at such a consistant number for so long when I'm working out so hard????
    There are reasons... for starters are you eating enough? You should be getting 1200 calories per day after you subtract your exercise calories. Remember that weight loss is 80% food intake and 20% exercise. Working out too much, and not eating enough, can actually cause you to not lose pounds.