Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello new friends

8vpalw3ow9qj.jpeg
This is me getting ready to go out!

I live in Mexico and am single again. I'm tracking my macros with this app to lose ten pounds and working out at the gym. I'm a vegetarian and I like this app so I make sure I'm getting all my protein.
Is there anyone near Guadalajara on here?
Have an awesome day!
Rhonda

Replies

• cantusavis
    cantusavis Posts: 3 Member
    I’m new as well and trying to get back on the wagon, but I think I have more weight to lose than you. Good luck.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome to both of you!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    Hi, Rhonda (and cantusavis), and welcome!

Rhonda, as a vegetarian, you might like this MFP group, if you haven't run across it already:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145477-herbivores-of-mfp

It's for vegans, vegetarians and plant-centric omnivores. It's only lightly active, but there's a lot of good content there about what other plant-centric folks are eating for good nutrition and enjoyment.

I'm also vegetarian (ovo-lacto since 1974), thin to fat to obese and back to thin again. MFP also helped me get my protein intake up where I like it, both through logging and from tips from others.

Wishing you success with all your goals!