Starting again…

Been contemplating where to even begin. I guess let’s start easy- Hi! I’m Ashley. I’m a socially awkward, baking loving, nerd extraordinaire. I’ve started and stopped diets/life modifications/eating better so much I just done even know where to start.

I’m 38, busy af, overweight, lacking motivation / drive / energy. I’m perimenopausal -that’s cool.

I need friends. I can make them here online bc I won’t ever meet you- so chatting behind the safety of a screen is on point. I need accountability.

I’m like the best cheerleader (not physically- but mentally) I can cheer you, encourage and even hold you accountable.

I just don’t want to keep stopping. I’m not getting younger. I have no blasted metabolism - thanks body.

Still here? Add me! We can do this together!!! 🫶🏻

Replies

• Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 362 Member
    U can do this
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    Welcome!
    At the risk of sounding to judgy, I'm saying this strictly because you said need accountability.

Based on your screen name "RollinDaBiscuits44" and you say you are "baking loving", Maybe you should look at how high your carbohydrate intake is.

I had the same problem myself, as a regular baker/eater of much bread.
  • RollinDaBiscuits44
    RollinDaBiscuits44 Posts: 6 Member
    Not judgy at all!!! I do love to bake- I own and operate a bakery. Though- I always bring my lunch and snacks so I’m not tempted!!! 😁 appreciate you