school

Options
this is a school project i am doing. i have to keep track of what i eat for 4 days. I realized i need to eat more healthy things.:happy: i should really cut down on sweets and i am going to take it slowly.:sad:

Replies

• hayleydance7
    Options
    this is a school project i am doing. i have to keep track of what i eat for 4 days. I realized i need to eat more healthy things.:happy: i should really cut down on sweets and i am going to take it slowly.:sad:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your project! You may even like this site so much that you'll want to stay for more than 4 days.:happy:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You will feel great after you change your habits some!! Welcome :smile:
  • hayleydance7
    Options
    i probably will. I would really like to get more healthy habits and get my weight UP. :happy:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Yeah, once I started logging my junk food, it made me want to stop eating it. Every once in a while I'll have something sweet, like chocolate. What I'm craving right now is strawberries.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • hayleydance7
    Options
    actually i am trying to gain weight!!!! good luck to you too!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck in gaining weight then! :flowerforyou: :heart: