20D by Halloween Challenge: WEEK SIX

Options
Hello everyone!

We're over half-way finished with the challenge.... so crazy! How's everyone holding up?

Replies

• caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lol, definately not going to be 20 down by halloween!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    don't think I'm going to make it, but we shall see...I'm pleased with my progress though...
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Only 2lbs away from where I should be! Hoping I can pick up the slack before the end of the 10 weeks!!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    ugh, it is what it is. Under a lot of stress. Eating not terrible, but water intake and exercise is very lacking. There is not enough time in a day!!!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    Jackee: I have no idea what I started at? Did you take that info?
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    very challenging... especially last week... struggle with exercise... and some days with my food... but still hanging in there... hope everybody is trying their best... if not 20 at least 10 lol!!!! but is less that what I started at :)
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    I dont think I will be able to lose the 20 lbs by halloween but im still trying!!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    Ok, so I had to go do some research on what my weight was when we started because I never shared it... and I am right on track for the challenge. Stoked! Down approximately 12.8 pounds (only 7.2 to go!).

Today I had someone who I knew didn't recognize me because he said I had lost weight and looked different :)

What is everyone's biggest struggle?
  • BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    I didn't know there's a week 6 thread. Anyway, I went on a massive weight loss streak last week. By Monday morning, I was 214. But because of PMS, I went up 5 pounds. But now I'm 213 (8 pounds from goal #2, and 14 pounds since starting the challenge)
  • kimyettar
    Options
    Well, don't think I will make 20 lbs but I will try my best. My challenges have been mostly not being able to exercise like I should/want to. Work is taking up almost all of my time. My eating got a bit out of control as well. Work =Stress=not doing what I'm suppose to. I'm not giving up though. It's the first of a new month and it's the weekend. Here I go getting back on the wagon. Hope others are doing better.
  • BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    What happened to this challenge?
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I know... I felt the same way... I was able to have some supportive friends... but haven't heard from anybody after teams were created :(