Can I show you something?

Options
September 2009 Not sure what my weight was!! Wasn't going near a scale!
sept2009.jpg
September 2011

IMG_20110922_163552.jpg

oops! Changed it to 2009 and edited him out of the picture!

Replies

• AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    sexy mama! you're killing it.. keep at it! you're def on the right track!
  • sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look mahhhvelous! Keep it goin' !
  • Ksnoddy87
    Options
    awesome! you look great!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    25 pounds that's awesome!! wtg!!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    OH MY Goodness!! I looked at first and thought you started off as a man (the guy in the pic was dead center I didn't see you), then lost weight and became a woman. THEN, I looked again just in case and saw you in the pic too!! Either way, what a difference. ;) ROck on!

EDIT...and then I posted and saw you changed the pic. :) That makes more sense!! Congrats!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    25 lbs?? i dont believe it. looks more like 50! you look incredible!!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I just changed the first picture! Editted out the creepy cheating lying ex-boyfriend! I was probably around 250 in the first. The second picture was last week at 206 and more importantly 19.25 inches gone since July!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    September 1009 Not sure what my weight was!! Wasn't going near a scale!

Wow, you don't look a day over 200!

Just kidding!! /ducks - You look amazing!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OMG girlfriend!!!! Unbelievable. How long ago was the before picture? I think you typed the wrong year. That is so amazing how far you've come already. So, you've lost way way way more than 25 lbs!

YOU ROCK!!!! Love it :flowerforyou:
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look Great. :)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just changed the first picture! Editted out the creepy cheating lying ex-boyfriend! I was probably around 250 in the first. The second picture was last week at 206 and more importantly 19.25 inches gone since July!

i knew that was more than 25 lbs. you look incredible. keep up the great work. and f*** ex's. ;)
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yowza! great job you look fantastic!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Funny thing is at the time I didn't think I was that big! My son emailed me the before picture yesterday. He said "Do you recognize this woman?" We went out to lunch yesterday and he said he doesn't remember a time when I was this skinny.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Funny thing is at the time I didn't think I was that big! My son emailed me the before picture yesterday. He said "Do you recognize this woman?" We went out to lunch yesterday and he said he doesn't remember a time when I was this skinny.

This right here is HUGE! I love my kids and was heartbroken a few weeks ago when my 10 yr old punched someone because the kid said I was fat! I never thought I was that fat that he'd be teased about it but guess I was wrong. I want my kids to be proud of me like yours obviously is. Congrats!
  • littlemount
    Options
    That is truly awesome motivation to start the month of October. Please can you tell me what your real stratergy or plan u followed which helped u lose 25lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!