Skinny Mini September Challenge WEEK FIVE (Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow 4 miles!!! Okay! Done! :) Day 4! Let's goooo!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i am not going to be exercising at all today.....i have been experiencing nausea, dizziness, headaches and stomach pain since 2:30 this morning.....it comes in spells but the dizziness is worrisome....i am going to take today as a rest day and hope that tomorrow i can get back in it.....YALL DO THE THANG
    back in full force tomorrow
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else sad the challenge is over tomorrow? It was so much fun and I'm so very blessed to have had the chance to meet all of you! You're so special and encouraging to me, like my sisters!!! :) After thinking about what I would challenge you to tomorrow I decided to let you choose your challenge. BUT...I want it to be something out of your comfort zone. CHALLENGE yourself. I'm so proud of you especially the ones that STUCK to it ALL 30 days. I know who you are, and you certainly know who you are! ;) I still want to be friends and I still want to encourage you the whole way through your journey!!!! Love you skinny mini's!!! :)

-Kristi
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being our fearless leader Kristi! You are a great leader and I enjoyed being a part of this challenge. I feel blessed as well to have you girls as friends and supporters. =)
  • beaner96
    Options
    Kristi, thanks for being such an awesome leader for September! Is there anything for October in the works?
  • Andreeann
    Options
    Thanks Kristi for being a good leader !! I have been more quiet than some other people in the challenge but I did it ! Except for the last 2 days, I was and I am still sick, I did not go to work. I am sad i was not able to do the last challenge of the month.
    Good luck to everyone !
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Kristi you were an awesome leader :). So creative with your challenges, they were awesome. I'm so glad I joined this challenge. Congradulations to each and every lady in this challenge we did :). I wish everyone has continuing success in all their goals.
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies so very much :) I had a great month and even with a few bumps still managed to lose a lot and more importantly I feel so much better about myself. I'm really sad this is ending but hope that you all keep with it and I hope to see you on MFP!

PS: I know you agree, we had the BEST LEADER EVER!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I agree, she is the best leader ever! so encouraging and motivating :) I vote for SM October Challenge :)
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    I 2nd that vote!!! Thank you so much Kristi! Because of you, I ushed myself harder than I ever would have in September!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful support team! Kristi you were a great leader; I loved the exercises and your dedication to all of us! You were fantastic for all of us!
    I lost 4 pounds. My goal was 5 but that doesn't bother me because this helped me get out of a slump; I had been on a plateau, so I think this helped push me through it.
    I'm now the lightest I've been since I had my son over 5 1/2 years ago.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with it! :drinker:
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    way to go everyone....i have to say that im still in the plateau that ive been in for a while....im maintaining and i havent gained but b/c of the challenges i have incorporated new exercises into my everyday workouts.....Kristi, you rock and you are the best.....i have thoroughly enjoyed being challenged and i am sad to see that this is over...i am moving on to another challenge for the new year coming up so i wish everyone ESPECIALLY MY BUDDY LLOYDMEL lots and lots of luck and blessings in your journey.......STILL HERE TO ENCOURAGE....COME SEE ME
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    Is anyone else sad the challenge is over tomorrow? It was so much fun and I'm so very blessed to have had the chance to meet all of you! You're so special and encouraging to me, like my sisters!!! :) After thinking about what I would challenge you to tomorrow I decided to let you choose your challenge. BUT...I want it to be something out of your comfort zone. CHALLENGE yourself. I'm so proud of you especially the ones that STUCK to it ALL 30 days. I know who you are, and you certainly know who you are! ;) I still want to be friends and I still want to encourage you the whole way through your journey!!!! Love you skinny mini's!!! :)

-Kristi

LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL....KEEP BEING YOUR FEARLESS, UPLIFTING SWEET SELF....SO GLAD YOURE MY FRIEND
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful support team! Kristi you were a great leader; I loved the exercises and your dedication to all of us! You were fantastic for all of us!
    I lost 4 pounds. My goal was 5 but that doesn't bother me because this helped me get out of a slump; I had been on a plateau, so I think this helped push me through it.
    I'm now the lightest I've been since I had my son over 5 1/2 years ago.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with it! :drinker:

Even if you didn't lose weight you definitely killed it! Way to stay positive and be a cheerleader for everyone! I love this group!
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    Great Group! For the next challenge I join, I have high expectations!! I wish everyone well too!!! # bitter sweet.. :)