Ripped in 30..

Options
A few friends of mine recommended this DVD, they just love it. I have 2 other DVD's by Jillian Michaels (Yoga Meltdown and No More Trouble Zones). I like the yoga one, but the no more trouble zones is a little too intense for me (40 squats in like 10 minutes is NOT my thing). You gotta crawl before you can walk, and my friends have said the Ripped in 30 is a lot easier to keep up with.

I was reading a forum on here, too, and the participants seem to like it. Anyways, I'm looking for someone to start it with me, keep me motivated maybe.

Any takers? :)

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    40 squats in 10 minutes? That's only like 4 a minute....P90X does 50 in like 3 LOL.

I've not heard of the Ripped in 30 though...it's that another Jillian Michaels DVD?
  • stacey_marie_08
    stacey_marie_08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's 30 Day Shred, not Ripped in 30, I got my titles messed up. Yeah it's a Jillian Michaels DVD. I need a new DVD, I've had the same ones for awhile now. My friends seem to like the 30 Day Shred more, they said it's more do-able than the No More Trouble Zones.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    There's a group of us, starting on Monday, October 3rd, here's the thread if you're interested! Love to have you join us!

Here's the thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351707--ripped-in-october?page=2
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :
    It's 30 Day Shred, not Ripped in 30, I got my titles messed up. Yeah it's a Jillian Michaels DVD. I need a new DVD, I've had the same ones for awhile now. My friends seem to like the 30 Day Shred more, they said it's more do-able than the No More Trouble Zones.

Okay, well there are a few 30 Day shred groups, I believe at least one is starting tomorrow, if you do a search on this board and/or the motivation and support forums you should be able to find one! Good Luck! :drinker:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started 30DS beginning of September, got to day 24 and slipped at gym and sprained my ankle. I am hoping to start again in about a weeks time. I'd be happy to do it with you. I don't have Ripped in 30, so I'll be doing the Shred again. It's by no means easy, be warned, but it is achievable, and I definitely lost cms doing it.

It's always great to have someone to do these challenges with!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter