New to MFP

Options
Hello I'm Kristen and I'm 21. Over the past year since I got married in November i have put on some weight and hopefully MFP will help me get these lbs off! I'm 5'2" and weigh about 130 I have a small frame. i would like to lose 10 lbs over the next month. After i get the excess weight off i would like to start building more muscles and start toning. I would like to fit in to my old jeans before it gets too cold which where I'm from isn't til about the middle of December. I'm always trying new exercises and food. I'm more into aerobics. I'm trying to get into running. I also want to start riding my bike more. I always enjoy meeting new people and getting tips on fitness and diet! I also just started taking hydroxystim, i know it is new but I would like to know if there is anyone else taking or has tried it!

Replies

• heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it... thinking about taking it back.. :/
  • unlockthebox
    unlockthebox Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used hydroxycut and am on a break but will go back in a couple weeks! The cafiene kick helps increase the metabolism for sure and I find works well if the products are similar
  • kristennd05
    Options
    How have you've been taking it? i have only been taking it for about 4 days I hope its going to be worth it