A common bath towel

Options
2»

Replies

• brugge220
    brugge220 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I have that feeling again :-) One of my points of embarressment of my current form, is that the "common bath towel" doesn't fit around me - but it will !!!

Well done you !!!! :happy:
  • irafe
    Options
    Had a similar experience with my wristwatch years back when I lost my first large amount of weight... and when I say similar it didn't involve mysterious strangers knocking on my bathroom door or bath towels.

So it wasn't all that similar... but still, awesome stuff! Keep it up!! :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I knew exactly what this NSV was just from the title... This "little" thing is one of my pet big things to notice too. It's the little modesty type things that sometimes mean the most.

If you even consider to answer your door in a towel, you must live in some kind of nice neighborhood, I'll say that much! Way to go, such a fun NSV, love it!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Laugh.Out.Loud. I seriously thought this was a post about a bath towel everyone was using. That said, I totally get the NSV moment!!! I used to accuse (jokingly of course) my dh of shrinking the towels when he secretly did the laundry. ;) (Mind you he's not done laundry in about....17 years...lol) That is an amazing moment and congrats to you!!!!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Haha I remember that NSV its a good one I used to only be able to do that with extra large towels...now I can get the little bitty gym towels to cover me..not alot of over lap but they still cover me its the little things like that that make me smile!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!