I'd like to keep a personal journal, where would I do that?

mizgadget
mizgadget Posts: 6 Member
The only place I found to add notes was for the food or fitness journal, not really what I was looking for. I think it will be helpful to be able write down my thoughts, motivation, etc.

Best Answers

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 218 Member
    Answer ✓
    Yeah - they took away the two options that allowed you to have a space to just write for your own benefit. The blog feature was removed a couple of years ago and just recently they removed the newsfeed which many used to keep up with the friends they made on the site and to write out their feeling, progress, lack thereof, etc.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,279 Member
    Answer ✓
    Create a private group for yourself. You will have space for multiple topics, space for pictures, and can easily edit and update when you want, delete when finished.

Answers

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    Create a private group for yourself. You will have space for multiple topics, space for pictures, and can easily edit and update when you want, delete when finished.

This is a great idea!

Groups: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/groups

• pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 161 Member
    I know this will sound really silly but have you thought about an old school journal? May seem like a lot of trouble but taking the time to reflect and think about your words some people find helpful. i do record here but my "real" journal is very useful (and pretty)
  • mizgadget
    mizgadget Posts: 6 Member
    thanks all! I started a private group. I appreciate the suggestions, be well.