Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Make "Add Water" easier to access

jasonpadman
jasonpadman Posts: 1 Member
Hi, I use the add water 10-12 times a day and as I use it so often, it would be great to open this feature from the apps start page rather then having to goto the diary and scroll to the bottom of the diary each time.
Tagged:
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 822 MFP Staff
    I can definitely see the benefit in having the water logging features also available on the Dashboard. I've passed along this recommendation to our internal team to consider for a future update!
  • Mookzilla2024
    Mookzilla2024 Posts: 1 Member
    Customizable daily water goal is essential. One size for all seems like a basic oversight. I hope this is a Coming Soon feature improvement.
  • RachaelRezek
    RachaelRezek Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to see the log water also sync with other apps. I use the Samsung health water tracker because it's a tile on my watch and also gives a notification on my phone. If it could sync with MFP or if I could log it as easily, I would love to. It's much easier to have it all in one place.
  • yetterc2011
    yetterc2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Agree! Having water as a goal on the dashboard would be great