1/2 Way there! 50 lb lost, SAME DRESS!

Options
2»

Replies

• momma_kathleen
    Options
    soon you will have to buy a NEW dress!!! yaya! pictures are great for showing us the difference we cant always see in teh mirror!
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    Wow, love this! You look great!
  • jackshortstack
    jackshortstack Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - can't believe that dress isn't *hanging* off of you - you look great!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome! and i want a dress that is stretchy :) where did you get it??
  • kamae
    kamae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome! and i want a dress that is stretchy :) where did you get it??

--Honestly I have no idea I've had it so long. I got it when I was thinner, then as I gained weight it ended up being my go-to outfit because NOTHING else fit me!
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Great job and so motivating!
  • chubbychristianchick
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up all your hard work!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You bareley look like the same person :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Looking marvelous my dear! Keep up the good work and congrats onthe 50 lb. loss!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on your weight loss so far :)
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    and how can THAT not inspire!!! You look so much healthier and happier in your down 50 shot... Just keep that desire to live healthy and happy... garbage is so not worth more than you and your health!!!!!

WAY TO GO AND GO FOR IT!!!!!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HEY! That looks like MY dress!

I haven't decided if I like wearing clothes that I wore 30 lbs ago.......... I mean, where is my reason for getting to buy new clothes?

Sigh, regardless - congratulations on the lighter you :drinker:
  • kamae
    kamae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @teri 1956...GOOD POINT! I didn't look at it that way. I'm going shopping :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great! Now it can be your go to dress because it looks good on you instead of because it's the only one that fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!