WEDDING DRESSES SOMEONE LOOK AT THE ONES THAT I CHOSE WELL M

Options
2»

Replies

• iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love the second one...so simple and pretty! Congratulations, by the way!

Agree! Good luck with the planning!
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like the second gown
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Neither... if you didnt look at one and know that it was *THE DRESS* then its not....

you should fall in love with your wedding dress from the second you put it on... otherwise its just another nice (arent they all, thay are wedding dresses after all) dress.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    They are both beautiful....I like the first one better =)
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Options
    They are both gorgeous! Don't decide though until you can try them on, you may find something totally unexpected when you are in the store. It's so much fun to try everything on!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love the second one but it depends on the Venue and how formal the wedding is. If formal the first, if informal the second.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    they're both beautiful. i can't make a decision unless i saw YOU in each one of them though.

i'm a huge believer in trying all things on. there have been many times that i see something on the hanger that catches a bit of my attention and then i try it on and BAM- I'm in love!!

i'd really do this with wedding dresses as well.. ya never know.
  • JessicaHenry1984
    JessicaHenry1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    They are both gorgeous and I think you will be happy with either one. Do you feel more like “this is the dress” in one or the other? My personal style says the first one it really is breathtaking but the 2nd one is gorgeous too. It depends on how formal and what time of day your wedding is and your personality. I think you can’t go wrong either way. I would wait and try them both on again when you are closer to your wedding and see how the fit and feel then. Congrats on the wedding.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Second one. Go try them on and post pics so we can see how they look on you!
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I prefer the second one, but I generally like dresses that are more no-frills.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    im a 5'1 women i 168..2 lbs but i will not get till im skinny to 120 or below i hope i can get there soon lol
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    I really like the first one <3