Hi, I am new

Options
Hi everyone,
I am new on here, and am ready to lose this weight for good. I was on another weight loss program, and lost 32 lbs, however they re-vamped the program and my weight loss has stalled. I was looking for something new and heard about this site, so here I am.
Any tips for using this site are appreciated.

Replies

• tonibacknnj
    tonibacknnj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too! looking for friends to chat with and get encouragement from:smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • mistydawn23
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi tonibacknnj and jaxson1974 and welcome....I am fairly new as well and think you will love this site! Its so nice to have the support and motivation from like minded people looking to get heathly and fit! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like:flowerforyou:
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hi....this is a good place to be...and me as a friend if you like.....:flowerforyou:
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi I'm new! I'm ready to get rid of the weight once and for all. Two days of tracking; which is forcing me to make better food choices by keeping track of my calories! It's a real eye opener!
  • jaxson1974
    Options
    Thanks all! Once I figure out how to add friends I will. How do you get the tickers?
    So far I am loving this site, the database is great. I find other sites like this are limited to only U.S.A. brand names, which makesit difficult for me (I'm in Canada), but this site seems to have both.