Sexy in Six ROUND 2 Team List and Intro ***closed***

Options
Hey everyone! This is our intro to Sexy in 6-Round 2. I'm going to go over the basics so everyone knows what to expect when we start on Monday!

First, every Sunday evening I will post our thread for the week. In this post, I will post our weight loss results for the previous week. Returning members, this will look differently than it did last round. The results will be in the form of a chart like this:

Username Previous Weight Current Weight Difference #/%
peanut613 149.6 148.6 1 / 0.66%
kimi131 159 156.8 2.2 / 1.38%
etc.....

Many people last round were hoping to see results based on percentages, so here they are! Posting individual weights may make you feel a little vulnerable, but everyone in this challenge is here to support one another. Hopefully this will hold us all accountable to do our very best each week! Also in the Sunday evening post, you will find your challenge of the week and the Question of the Day assignments. When it's your turn to post the QOTD, fitness related topics are encouraged but not required. There are more to our lives than fitness, so it is okay to learn more about each other outside of our diet/exercise.

Participation is an essential part of this challenge. When you signed up for this challenge, you said you were willing and able to participate DAILY! Obviously we don't expect you to participate daily if you are in the hospital or something. If you are going to be unavailable for a few days, just let us know! Like I said, we all have lives. But being active daily is something I take seriously when it comes to our challenge. I hope all of our members will help keep an eye on their teammates to be sure everyone is involved with Sexy in Six! You should add fellow teammates to your friends to encourage and motivate them throughout the next 6 weeks.

Weigh ins are a constant source of stress to me, as returning members know! I ask for weigh ins to be submitted on Fridays, no exceptions! By Friday evening, I will post the members who have not submitted their weigh ins yet. I get irritated if I have to email our team members on Saturday asking for weigh ins. It is your job to remember to weigh in at some point on Friday! Failure to respond will have you deleted from the team roster! This may seem strict but this rule is here for two reasons. One, I have a life too and I don't want to spend my entire weekend chasing people to weigh in and calculating our results. Two, it is unfair to the team members who weigh in on time if others can weigh in at their leisure. By getting our weigh ins taken care of on time, I don't have to be a meanie! :smile:

This round, I'm suggesting everyone changes their profile picture to something that represents them in their team color (ex. lipstick print for team red, sapphire for team blue, etc) This isn't required, but it would be a fun way to keep track of the teams and have a team spirit!

So without further ado, I give you the Sexy in Six Round Two team lists!

Team Black
peanut613 kimi131
honey1990 magic_girl
Bella1hud TanyaPearce
chocolattahottie T0RIEELIZABETH
drgirl1023 heaverchell

Team Yellow
sakus32 klyvers
j991i arcticbear
emd0019 RunningAddict
StacyAC999 jellybean1971
ejb245 160poundgirl

Team Red
lwdllc ranwell
megan_mae tjutrostina
megamoo04 kaleighmorgan
emilytgs24 jennawcoffee
stephw1990 jarvis95

Team Blue
codonnell13 kristyann86
Lee155 dezedeze
lablovr108 suemar74
tamiwinters1 laughingatchu630
anettabon slender_sunshine

I think that's all the important information you guys need to know. I'm super excited to start round two! If anyone has any questions, just email me :smile:

Replies

• jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting, off to find a yellow picture, go team yellow.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Darn, just when I found a cool pink pic! Hahaha. I'm super excited! GO RED!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Darn, just when I found a cool pink pic! Hahaha. I'm super excited! GO RED!

haha your pink pic IS awesome! i'm a little sad i wont be keeping my breast cancer owl! but i'm gonna find a rockin black something or other lol.

oh and the chart didnt format into orderly rows like i'd hoped, so I'll figure out a better way to post that for next time :ohwell:
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    crap!! team black give me a suggestion!!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited...this is my first challenge :) I'm hoping it's just what I need to get me out of a slump.
  • suemar74
    Options

A sexy black dress ...the slinky kind we're all going to be wearing when we're sexy in six weeks ;)
  • chocolattahottie
    Options

A sexy black dress ...the slinky kind we're all going to be wearing when we're sexy in six weeks ;)

niceeeee
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am really excited! Thanks to Kimi131, who introduced me to this fabulous group! Can't wait to meet the rest of you ladies.
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go Team Yellow!
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    Yay! Go Team Yellow!

I love your yellow ram :)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..... I'll be thinking of a good pic. Though I was totally looking forward to my next profile pic being me in my awesome blue jean skirt that just now fits me again. :bigsmile:
  • tamiwinters1
    Options
    Go Team Blue!!! :)
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I'm so excited...this is my first challenge :) I'm hoping it's just what I need to get me out of a slump.

we're competing against eachother! OHSNAP! It's going down. Better watch your back!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Go Team Red!!!! Please friend me! :D
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Yay! I love the color black! I don't have a pic for it yet, but I will soon!

GO BLACK TEAM! :D

P.S. Hey Peanut, I love your profile pic! It suits the sexy theme for Sexy in SIx!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Red's my favorite color! - here's a fun fact - my college roommate's on my team :))) C'mon Em - you got me on MFP

Go RED!
  • suemar74
    Options

we're competing against eachother! OHSNAP! It's going down. Better watch your back!

I see how it is...my own niece already planning on a lil' backstabbing. We'll see what's what after six weeks. ;)

Go Blue!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM RED!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options

I see how it is...my own niece already planning on a lil' backstabbing. We'll see what's what after six weeks. ;)

Go Blue!!

Oh, it's so on =) GO BLACK!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    BRING IT, RED!! :D

I'm so excited, you guys. I really, really, really intend to drop weight this time. I assume we're starting on Monday, but my weight right now is 149.8 so let's shoot for 142-145 at the end of this session. Plus, I love red. Talk about a sexy color ;)