Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whatnhas worked best for you?

mp_2022
mp_2022 Posts: 8 Member
I am new! Coming from the WW world where I haven't been successful. I'm looking forward to counting macros and see how I do. Unfortunately my favorite things are carbs and sweets so I need all the suggestions you have for dealing with these things!

Answers

• George_1980
    George_1980 Posts: 41 Member
    Hello and welcome. Im also new here. Carbs and sweets is a hard one to break. The only way i broke mine in past (going through it now) was to quit cold turkey. I know so many will disagree but if i stop it for 2 weeks the cravings diminish.
  • mp_2022
    Thank you!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,685 Member
    Some people say that eating more fruit decreased their chains for sugary treats - worth a shot?
  • mp_2022
    Yes, that makes sense.
  • qs6tm6q2n4
    qs6tm6q2n4 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m new here am I really need a partner to exercise with
  • Jacci1214
    Jacci1214 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm also new I've tried weight watchers and I'm not exaggerating I think I've tried it 10 times and those freaking points drive me up the wall I started fitness pile because it just seems like common sense to realize calories and calories out if you eat less you're going to wait less if you eat more you going to wait more it's just common sense so I'm going to give it my all to stick to this plan one day at a time one meal at a time
  • Jacci1214
    Jacci1214 Posts: 7 Member
    Please excuse the misspelled words I use my voicemail a lot and you just got to feeling the spaces lol
  • mp_2022
    Oh I get it!! I'm glad to hear the points system drives other people crazy!! Let's hope we both find success here!
  • mp_2022
    I work put 5 daya a week. Mostly walking but also some machines at the gym!