What is your routine

Options
ycc1964
ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
Every morning, I get up, turn the computer on with a cup of coffee. I then go to MFP and read every single post in the News Feed and comment on almost every post. Then I read the forums and comment on them as well. I read the blogsonly if they are interesting. Then I am ready for my day. (I read them again around noon and then again before I go to bed.) I may be hooked, this is my FB. LOL, what do you do?

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    4:45am - up
    5:15am - gym
    7:00am-4:30pm : work
    4:30 - home :)
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I sit outside for about ten minutes at 6:40 in the morning and drink a cup of coffee and look at MFP on my phone before I get the kids up and ready for school and do all the other stuff that makes me superwoman.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    hit the snooze on my alarm about 3 times, or until my boyfriend is sick of hearing the song, get up and wash me, make toast, get my lunch ready, head out and when i get to work, i drink my double expresso coffee
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Alarm at 4:10- out of bed by 4:30
    Gym by 5:15
    Work by 8
    Home for kiddie time
    Bed
    MFP when ever I can squeeze it in for the inspiration!
  • nettie1969
    Options
    Every morning, I get up, turn the computer on with a cup of coffee. I then go to MFP and read every single post in the News Feed and comment on almost every post. Then I read the forums and comment on them as well. I read the blogsonly if they are interesting. Then I am ready for my day. (I read them again around noon and then again before I go to bed.) I may be hooked, this is my FB. LOL, what do you do?

OMG! Are we twins ... are you my doppleganger? I am just the same .... oh, that's right, we aren't related - just MFP addicts (I believe there is a forum for us somewhere on here...) lol

i have even gotten into the habbit of 'just checking' the newsfeed when i get that "i think i want to eat something" feeling and it has really helped me keep on track. Of course, my little rule is that I log it before it goes into my mouth (sometimes just seeing those numbers go up makes me re-think the choice I was about to make).

Hubby leaves his computer on his fb page - even when he isn't actually at the computer. Mine is always on MFP! And I get so excited when someone send me a message or comments on my status. It's better than Christmas!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    My mornings/nights differ as I am a student, and I dont work unless I want to. :/ I am kinda against working, actually...I dont plan on working for more than 5 years max in my life ^^ So...routine is as sporadic as I am...I dont even have a regular eating time lol

EXCEPT: Every morning, I wake up, brush my teeth with my electric toothbrush (tooth obsession includes other details), then wash my face, use a toner, use a moisturizer, use a sunscreen, but bb cream on...then some blush and eyeliner/mascara/lip tint (lately). I then do my hair and get dressed.

At night I do the same, except get undressed and into nightgown first, then instead of sunscreen/makeup, I often use a heavier lotion (such as a sleeping mask or castor oil). I then use my heating or cooling pad (by the microwave or freezer) I also often use a face mask ^^
  • ycc1964
    Options

OMG! Are we twins ... are you my doppleganger? I am just the same .... oh, that's right, we aren't related - just MFP addicts (I believe there is a forum for us somewhere on here...) lol

i have even gotten into the habbit of 'just checking' the newsfeed when i get that "i think i want to eat something" feeling and it has really helped me keep on track. Of course, my little rule is that I log it before it goes into my mouth (sometimes just seeing those numbers go up makes me re-think the choice I was about to make).

Hubby leaves his computer on his fb page - even when he isn't actually at the computer. Mine is always on MFP! And I get so excited when someone send me a message or comments on my status. It's better than Christmas!

Lol, Hey twin. I do the same thing with my computer and if I decide not to workout I go to the forum and get encouragement so that I can head on out to the gym.
  • ycc1964
    Options
    I sit outside for about ten minutes at 6:40 in the morning and drink a cup of coffee and look at MFP on my phone before I get the kids up and ready for school and do all the other stuff that makes me superwoman.

I certainly understand superwoman. LOL
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I am recently unemployed, so my new routine consists of waking up whenever the hell I want, peeing, getting a drink, sitting on the couch, surf the web, make dinner, clean up, go to school, come home, sleep, repeat. It's quite nice, for the moment.
  • ycc1964
    Options
    I am recently unemployed, so my new routine consists of waking up whenever the hell I want, peeing, getting a drink, sitting on the couch, surf the web, make dinner, clean up, go to school, come home, sleep, repeat. It's quite nice, for the moment.

Enjoy while it last. Lol
  • mshoney76
    Options
    hi