30DS day 1 completed!

Options
Hi all,

Ok so I know there are tons of 30DS threads! I just really wanted to say that everyone on here has been a great inspiration to me! I decided enough was enough, it's time to tone up! So I have just completed day 1! I think I may be sore in the morning! But it's one of the best DVDs ive done! Jillian is very motivating and keeps you going! I'll see if I can manage day 2 tomorrow! Will keep you posted! Good luck to everyone who is just starting and keep up the hard work to everyone who is further in!

Xx

Replies

• nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh just thought, it's prob best to record my measurements too! Will report back on any change and if anyone wants to join me, please feel free!

Bust: 34"
    Waist: 28"
    Hips 37"
    Top of arm: 11"
    Top of thighs: 20"

How often do people take measurements?
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Congrats on getting started. I'm almost halfway in and I already see and feel results. You can do it!! Q
  • ddeckard46
    ddeckard46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started last night! Finished day one, and my thighs were definitely telling me they got a good work out when I rolled out of bed this morning! My 7 year old son wanted to try and do it with me. Around five minutes in he asked, "Mom are you sweating already?". I answered with an out of breath "YES" - he said "me too!" Very cute, and a great motivation. He wants to "try" and do it with me every night. I plan on recording my measurements tonight, too. I had forgotten to buy a measuring tape when I was a the store yesterday, so I need to pick up one today. Can't wait to see how this goes!