Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who holds the record for most consecutive days logging into

123457Ā»

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 443 Member
    4868 as of this morning šŸŒ„
  • winninmark
    winninmark Posts: 1 Member
    As of today, 2,528.
  • noogie98
    xrw6cgibd8xg.jpg

Once I hit 5K, I'm done, unless the powers that be have changed their dumb decision to delete the newsfeed feature.
  • BillijoC
    BillijoC Posts: 1 Member
    Iā€™m currently on 2533ā€¦
  • OldLenny
    OldLenny Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all.. I'm presently at 1493 consecutive days, and lodging on every day just helps me to keep on track. call my crutch. Nothing is perfect and some people may not need help and good for you, but I personally need something to keep me accountable. I have lost a total of 108 lbs, as my health was suffering, but that weight loss has taken me over a few years and it's been tough. It's an ongoing mindset resetting all the time for me.
  • dodieneatfreakwannabe
    dodieneatfreakwannabe Posts: 1,324 Member
    edited August 14
    I'm at 3196. Plus I did 81 before this count until I missed, but even if I were at 4000, I know people with a lot more than that on their streak.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,886 Member
    noogie98 wrote: Ā»
    xrw6cgibd8xg.jpg

Once I hit 5K, I'm done, unless the powers that be have changed their dumb decision to delete the newsfeed feature.
    Alright, then I'll have a chance to pass you!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    Me
  • carolpa1
    carolpa1 Posts: 75 Member
    I am at 1832 today,but its much longer. I've lost my count several times before I knew how to fix it, plus I've been in the hospital 3 times when I've lost count. I like to track my food because I have it synced with Fitbit and it shows calories in vs calories burned, which I like to see.
  • noogie98
    4920 this AM šŸ’œ
  • noogie98
    4935 today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!