Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who likes a bit of banter just talking general lol 🤣

capgordon76
capgordon76 Posts: 99 Member
Go

Replies

• capgordon76
    Bored at work just about to head out and drive a crappy bus lol . Hope you all are killing it today
  • capgordon76
    Looks that way lol aw well nevermind then
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    That’s no one then 😂

There’s just no banter left on here, just cliques and school yard biatchin behind your back

Wasn't that how it was always? Maybe we can make it more friendly and not as cliquey
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 339 Member
    That’s no one then 😂

There’s just no banter left on here, just cliques and school yard biatchin behind your back

Wasn't that how it was always? Maybe we can make it more friendly and not as cliquey

Would be nice
  • George_1980
    George_1980 Posts: 41 Member
    Bored at work i thought i was the only one who was bored. No longer at work for day so whats up all
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 785 Member
    Rxman1971 wrote: »
    That’s no one then 😂

Would be nice

I don't see any cliques here. It takes people for that 🤷‍♀️😅
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    Rxman1971 wrote: »
    That’s no one then 😂

Would be nice

I don't see any cliques here. It takes people for that 🤷‍♀️😅

Perhaps we need to follow the others whenever they went to find the cliques 🤣
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 278 Member
    I haven't used MFP for months and months. What's happened to it?
  • MindyTisdale1283
    MindyTisdale1283 Posts: 12 Member
    agreed...this place seems a lot slower