eating on the late night

Options
i do SO WELL allllllll day long. then 8 or 9 rolls around and i wanna MUNCH on JUNK.

anyone else with this issue? how do you kick this habit to the curb? ive heard of brushing your teeth.. any other suggestions??

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• abbylove08
    abbylove08 Posts: 215
    Options
    i do SO WELL allllllll day long. then 8 or 9 rolls around and i wanna MUNCH on JUNK.

anyone else with this issue? how do you kick this habit to the curb? ive heard of brushing your teeth.. any other suggestions??

:flowerforyou:
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    i am soooo there with you, that's my weakness...after the kids have gone to bed and watching tv and wanting to eat any goodie I can get my hands on :happy:

164940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I either drink water or I am on the computer to keep myself busy. That has worked and the munchies have slowly decreased over the last few weeks.
  • ericajewel
    Options
    I eat a salad...lol.....if I feel like I have to eat, (which I do alot at night...lol) thats what I do:)
    I feel alot better about myself and my calories dont add up much, cuz I use fat free dressing......good luck to you all:)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I've been having a cup of herbal tea at night when the munchies hit. It works for me
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Do you workout at night? I walk every evening and I have no appetite when I'm finished. If you can't work out in the evening, maybe a quick walk around the block might help?? Good Luck!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    brushing my teeth doesn't really help :ohwell: I drink a lot of herbal tea. Most of them don't taste great with anything else..lol... i blame my late night snacking on all those food commercials on tv. Have you noticed how many there are? Even the "diet" ones display all the bad foods I can't have. AHHHHHH.
  • taylorgirl
    Options
    try chewing sugarless gum, read or if possible retire early and get a really good night's rest!
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love eating at night. I swear food tastes better at night.

It is very hard for me not to eat at night.

Sometimes having a fiber drink helps (because you should have them by themselves) also the fiber fulls you up.
    Sometimes I brush my teeth and than only drink water.

Some nights I can resist and some nights I can't

Bonnie
  • lishy75
    lishy75 Posts: 1
    Options
    This happens to me too. Though it's only when I'm watching TV. Practically every commercial break I'm up getting another snack. I don't have this problem while doing anything else in the evening but once or twice a week I like to just watch some regular old TV and I pig out. If my husband goes to bed early it's even worse for me.