Any success with Firm Express?

Options
Good morning! I would like to know if anyone else out there has tried this exercise regimen? I did it for 6 weeks and did not lose a pound. Soooo frustrating!!!! I want to know if you tried it, what was your experience? The work out calls for exercise only 3 times a week for 20 minutes each time. Sounds great but thats not enough exercise.....well not for me anyway. I would love to hear experiences.

Replies

• abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been curious about these videos!
  • SherryP71561
    Options
    I've always been a big fan of the Firm and ordered this series. I'm doing a 90 day program right now with Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme, but do enjoy that Firm series. HOWEVER, you are correct that three days a week, for 20 minutes at a shot, is not enough. What I have done with the videos is I will do them twice for a 40 minute workout. During the weight routines, you may want to try heavier weights. The high intensity interval training is the way athletes train, and I think the Firm is on the right track here, but 20 minutes just isn't long enough for weight loss results. I enjoy the routines in the new series!
  • sote21
    Options
    Thank you so much for your input. I think I will try to combine the workouts and do 2 at a time because I really enjoy the workouts! :smile: