Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I lost 50lbs in under 80 days with the help of Trizepatide

rgy2wyb5vq
rgy2wyb5vq Posts: 1 Member
Male 42, 5’10 starting weight 254.5 (on May 3rd) current weight 204.5 (on July 22). NO LONGER OBESE!!! I did not exercise at all. I did count calories (1500 a day). Currently on the 7.5mg dose, but I have been losing weight since day 1 on the 2.5mg. I haven’t been hungry and probably only ate significantly more than 1500 calories on like 7 of the last 78 days (and never over 2000).

My goal is to lose another 30-40 and to try and slow down in doing so… haven’t had any side effects (no hair loss, loose skin etc) but I don’t want to either (obviously).

Anyway I have a trip to Europe mid November and I’m on track to be in the normal BMI range for it!!!
Tagged:

Replies

• Bren_Joy
    Bren_Joy Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations, so glad it has worked so well for you.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    happy to know this is working so well 4 you--much continued success! ☀️☀️☀️
  • MampyNoMore
    MampyNoMore Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats. Wishing you continued success. I have never heard of Trizepatide, so I will have to Google it.
  • xgcastellanos839
    xgcastellanos839 Posts: 1 Member
    Is your compound, “compounded” or is it Zepbound or Govee or one of the manufactured versions?

Do you have a recommendation for a compounding pharmacy?
  • dk20101
    dk20101 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats! I don’t want to sound negative, but please, add some physical activity to your plan. It’s for your health.
  • Elleon2wheels
    Elleon2wheels Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 17
    How does it work?
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    You’ll enjoy walking around in Europe so much at your new, lighter weight —- Fabulous Holiday planned 😀😀🥹
  • davidssa
    davidssa Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! I started Monjaro two weeks ago and very excited about my journey.
  • jennydowd
    jennydowd Posts: 13 Member
    Congratulations! Now that you have 50 less pounds to carry around, you should start walking a few days per week to build up your cardio fitness for your trip! You are going to have such an amazing trip in your new body!
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 128 Member
    Yikes,
    It might seem great now, the weight loss that fast bring a very high risk of medical complications and side effects.
    Hopefully you can slow it down and continue at a healthy pace.
  • lynew_50
    lynew_50 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 19
    I am starting the same journey tomorrow. I have received the same medication yesterday. I hope I have the same success.
    Wishing you a wonderful trip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!