Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Import of water intake from Apple Health ASAP

Another for importing of logged in water intake from Apple Health. Already logging automatically from Hidrate Spark…won’t do it again in another app manually which means I also won’t opt for a higher tier license of this app without this feature. But if it’s there…I definitely will!
Suggest doing this real quick! Many of us need it badly!
Tagged:
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 822 MFP Staff
    Thanks for passing along your feedback on this! I brought this back to our internal team to consider for a future update.
  • stacywatkins14
    stacywatkins14 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love this feature as well, i already use the Samsung App to help with shopping lists, i don't want to have to use Hidrate to track water and manually import. Another vote from me.
  • DavidLeijstra
    DavidLeijstra Posts: 1 Member
    Would love this update as well! Just sync with the water registration in apple health
  • arthurrhc
    arthurrhc Posts: 3 Member
    +1
  • Adeeb246
    Adeeb246 Posts: 5 Member
    Should be an easy addition, no?
  • TaniaLeeLynn
    TaniaLeeLynn Posts: 10 Member
    I don’t understand why this changed. It used to import water info from Apple Health. Then Hidrate became on of the “approved apps” that you could choose on the connection list. Then there was a Hidrate promotion with MFP. And now, there is no mention of Hidrate anywhere, you cannot connect between the two products, and you can’t input water data from Apple health. Why did we go backwards?

I can appreciate if there was a business breakdown between MFP and Hidrate so we can’t get the data directly from our bottles to the MFP program. But at least let us use Apple Health as a go between instead of making us manually add what two different programs are already automatically tracking. Please?