Looking for a woman in her 40s to lose weight with!

Options
hello...I am 5 ft 2 and have a good 15 to 20 lbs to lose...47 years young, married and 2 teenagers. I am looking for a diet buddy to lose weight with....I.e. Report weight loss progress weekly to each other, motivate etc. Let me know if you would be interested! Thank you...Kelly

Replies

• Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    is being in your 40s a must?
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, have just over 50 lbs to lose. I have one daughter that is almost 19. Recently separated. On day 5 and have lost 2. Can use and give support :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I'm 5'2...I do have much more weight to lose
    going to be 40 in March ...yikes!!
    feel free to add me...
  • Goal4Good
    Options
    I'm 50 but I read your profile and we share much in common. I've been at MFP a little longer than you so I'm pretty close to my goal. BUT I can tell you its taking longer to get off the remaining weight than it was to take off the majority of it early on. So if you want to be diet buddies, I think we are pretty much walking the same path.
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Hello I've just turned 50 and I too need a weigh loss buddy.

sw- 185
    cw- 180
    gw- 150
  • coracbeck
    Options
    I'm 38 with two teenagers. Would be happy to partner up.
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in my mid forties with 3 children, 21, 19 and 10. My current weight is 140 and my goal weight is around 128 it has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I lost a few pounds then put it back on. It is so hard I feel like it is getting harder to even lose a pound, I am so disgusted the weight seems to go right to my belly. So I am here with ya, if ya need a buddy!!

Danyelle
  • Harleydiva68
    Harleydiva68 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am 43.
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I am 46 and 5’2, and have at least 50 pounds if not more to loose-I would love more friends to share our journey with. I have two daughters ages 20 and 23. And a four legged daughter Cleo.

Anyone add me, I'm on here daily and would love to help out!!!

Right now I am doing a 30day shred challenge and walking. Trying new recipes and such which is always fun to share.
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my i'm in my mid 40's and have 25 lbs left to lose and can always use a friend to do it with. Good luck on your journey in the weight loss. Hope you send me a friend request.
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 with three kids and two grand kids, I have lost 30 so far and I'm at 145 right now and want to try and lose that last 15 to 20, it's been harder for me to lose this last part than it was the first 30! I need motivation too!!
    Holly
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 43 with two pre-(pre)-teens (who think they are teens, but thats another topic altogether). I have been on mfp for just over a year, but still have 20-25 lbs to lose. I am also from the mid-west, so if you don't mind having a Husker for a friend, please feel free to add me, as with other posters to this thread!
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    How about 50's? Have been on a very long weight loss journey, it seems. Would love to lose another 30-40! Feel free to add me!
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a 47-yr-old gal from Calgary, Alberta. I've been doing MFP faithfully every day since Feb 2010 and have lost 50 lbs, but would like to get my rear back in gear and lose another 10 or so. Maybe having a new network of MFP friends will help motivate me!