Where can I find "weekly" weightloss? Not total loss but "Wendy lost ## pounds this week"

When I enter my weekly weight, it doesn't show how much I lost. Just total loss

Answers

• livilive08
    livilive08 Posts: 1 Member
    You should be able to change how you want to see it- it should have a box you can scroll
    In that either says all time, past year, 6 months, 1 month, or one week
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,336 Member
    On a browser (web version) there are "Reports" on the Navigation bar at the top. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,857 Member
    In the iOS app, probably in the website as well you can go to Progress where your weight is shown. You can change it from 1 month, 3 months or whatever you prefer to 1 week. There you can see the start weight at the beginning of the week to current weight.
  • cmriverside
    yirara wrote: »
    In the iOS app, probably in the website as well you can go to Progress where your weight is shown. You can change it from 1 month, 3 months or whatever you prefer to 1 week. There you can see the start weight at the beginning of the week to current weight.

Can you give a link to that on the web version? I've never seen a "Progress" listing with options like that on the website.
  • yirara

Can you give a link to that on the web version? I've never seen a "Progress" listing with options like that on the website.

It's under Reports. Hey, just try a few links on the website. The internet won't crash if you do.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    edited August 20

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports

b9sezp1pdlo9.png

It's just a graph though, no number shown of the loss that week.

Weight-trending apps can do that, or certainly the one I use (Libra).

Edit: ignore me, didn't read the full thread :mrgreen:
  • cmriverside
    edited August 20

It's under Reports. Hey, just try a few links on the website. The internet won't crash if you do.

Oh, you mean like I said on the Second post in this thread? LOL, Smartypants.

And, nowhere does it say "Progress." I'll give you a break on that, English isn't your first language, is it?

:flowerforyou:
    On a browser (web version) there are "Reports" on the Navigation bar at the top. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    mbn7dur5qto7.jpeg

Open “progress” and choose which measurement you wish to track: weight, steps, circumference etc, and choose the period you wish to view:
    53pirlmuwh2t.png
  • cmriverside
    edited August 20
    Haha, so we have a mishmash/hybrid situation going on.

I've never used a mobile app. Those of you who switch back and forth, there ya go.

Springlering's post/image/screen shot is from one of the phone apps. My answer clearly said "Browser/website."

• yirara

Oh, you mean like I said on the Second post in this thread? LOL, Smartypants.

And, nowhere does it say "Progress." I'll give you a break on that, English isn't your first language, is it?

:flowerforyou:

Yeah, it's Progress on the app. iOS anyway. <3