Cannot log into the app

For a few days now I cannot log in through the app. I get a passwd/email incorrect, while they are correct as I also use them to log into my account through my browser.

Answers

• wyoneda35
    wyoneda35 Posts: 1 Member
    私も数日同じ現象でログインできてません。サブスクで料金も支払っているのに大変困っています。
  • Topaypaye
    Topaypaye Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I had the same problem since yesterday, nothing worked, then this morning I uninstalled everything, rebooted, reinstalled, then thinking about it, since it's a server problem, I tried to connect via VPN to a US server, and bingo! I was able to reconnect via the app! I'm on iOS. Everything works again, I then disabled the VPN, and the application continues to work. I think the problem is just at the login level. You should not disconnect as much as possible.
    I hope this will work for others!
  • lupuvlad2000
    lupuvlad2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Topaypaye wrote: »
    Hello, I had the same problem since yesterday, nothing worked, then this morning I uninstalled everything, rebooted, reinstalled, then thinking about it, since it's a server problem, I tried to connect via VPN to a US server, and bingo! I was able to reconnect via the app! I'm on iOS. Everything works again, I then disabled the VPN, and the application continues to work. I think the problem is just at the login level. You should not disconnect as much as possible.
    I hope this will work for others!

Thank you. That worked for me also on Android.
  • Topaypaye
    Topaypaye Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome!!!