Looking for support and accountability friends

Options
I am looking for some more friends to lend support and also so I can give support. I am female, in my fifties and need to loose over 100 lbs. The journey is long and I need as much support and accountability as possible. I am also looking to be a support to others. The only way to do this is to support each other so we know we are not alone. It also helps when I know that someone else is looking at what I eat and how I exercise.

Replies

• Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I need the accountability too! It's funny how, when you pick up something not healthy you think your MFP family and what their reaction will be... :-) Would love to offer some support. Friend me if you like.
  • cheri868
    Options
    I DEFINITELY need acoountability as well. I am 39 years old and have just smoked smoking a little over a 1 1/2 months ago. I am still struggling with overeating to compensate for no my cigs and fighting to find the drive to exercise due to my continued bouts of insomnia and stress. I joined this site a litle over 2 weeks now and I have lost 0 pounds to date :( Friend me if you wish and let's take this journey together.
  • Rhondac728
    Rhondac728 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello...don't have a pic yet but I'm new to MFP, day 6 to be exact. Still learning how this site works but I need the accountability as well. I'm 38, mother of 5, 5 feet 9 and I weigh 197 lbs (as of today). Thank goodness for me height, it helps!! My mini goal is 185
    with a goal weight of 165-170. I wish all of you MUCH luck!!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I turned 50 this past March and started on MFP just two weeks ago and I love these people! There is so much support and motivation...feel free to add me!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am addin you now. We can help each other!
  • siabevis
    Options
    I can motivate you ;)
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you as well. I have about 95 lbs that I need to lose. It's a difficult journey but I've found it's easier to make better choices when I worry what my MFP friends will think. :-)
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    you are among friends..... at least that is what i have encountered so far. it's nice "not to be judged", everyone needs that soft cushion at first. :flowerforyou:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 50 years old, have lost 51 lbs since April and have 84 lbs to go.
  • CCLadyBug
    Options
    I'm adding you as well. We can do this TOGETHER! I'm a 51 year old grandma who loves MFP!. Any of you, feel free to add me. I need support as well and would love to encourage you on your journey as well. :happy:
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    I just started today. I definitely don't think of it as a "diet"...rather " creating a new lifestyle ". I definitely could use friends to make me accountable and to support each other on this journey. I am adding you as a friend. And I welcome eveyone to add me.:smile: