Hi!

Options
Hello, I am new to this myfitnesspal and I hope it will help me with my weight loss goals. I am curently trying to quit smoking and I have worked very hard at losing the weight I have already lost. My point of this is I am scared I will gain weight. Any one else dealing with this or has went through this? Thank you all for reading this. I have seen some really good things on here. ~Lisa~

Replies

• Lisa_55060
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this myfitnesspal and I hope it will help me with my weight loss goals. I am curently trying to quit smoking and I have worked very hard at losing the weight I have already lost. My point of this is I am scared I will gain weight. Any one else dealing with this or has went through this? Thank you all for reading this. I have seen some really good things on here. ~Lisa~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Lisa_55060
    Options
    Thank You!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank You!

you are welcome.