Finished my Shakeology 30 day challenge

Options
I joined a September Shakeology Challenge on Facebook and today is our last day. I decided to do measurements since it is my weigh-in day.

Since September 1st I have lost ..

13.2 pounds
3 inches on my waist
3.5 inches on my hips
1 inch each on my thighs and upper arms

How do I figure out total inches lost ? Would it be 8.5 or do I count thighs/arms as 2 so it would be 10.5 inches. Thanks

Also NSV at the 2 week mark I tried on a pair of size 15's and couldn't get them anywhere near my hips however yesterday they slipped right on and were even a little baggy.

Replies

• gimm86
    gimm86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: congrats on your success.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    What are the details of the challenge?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    What are the details of the challenge?

I'm running a 30 Day Shakeology Challenge starting October 17th. Message me for details.

@ the OP count each arm separately. You did amazing by the way!!!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    For the challenge I participated in ..

- you bought Shakeology on Home Direct
    - commit to drinking it atleast once a day (I did Breakfast and sometimes did it for another meal too)
    - atleast 30minutes of exercise 5 days a week

I just signed up to be a BeachBody Coach and defintly think I will offer a challenge down the road :) Feel free to message me ! Also if your Active Military you can do it for a bit cheaper. I am not active military .
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    For the challenge I participated in ..

- you bought Shakeology on Home Direct
    - commit to drinking it atleast once a day (I did Breakfast and sometimes did it for another meal too)
    - atleast 30minutes of exercise 5 days a week

I just signed up to be a BeachBody Coach and defintly think I will offer a challenge down the road :) Feel free to message me ! Also if your Active Military you can do it for a bit cheaper. I am not active military .

Awesome!! Congrats on taking on the challenge of ending the trend!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This is so Awesome!!!
    Go SHAKEOLOGY!!!!!
    I love it, I take it for Breakfast every day and it really is the healtiest meal of my day
    Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!