How long have you lasted on MFP consistently?

Options
2»

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    275 days as of today. couldnt have maintained my weight for 6 months without this site, my zumba, and my friends on here.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    6 months! My next goal is a year.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Longest mfp streak was 240 some odd days before I deactivated my old account. But I've been eating well and exercising long before mfp. This is just a tool for high precision eating.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my husband earlier about that. My daughter showed me this site ( August 3rd, I think ) and I am on it more than facebook now! My meals........all together different. I told my husband today that once I reach my goal weight, I intend to continue to eat the way we do now. I have never ate so healthy in my life and I feel so much better than I ever have. So, has it been a "real" life change....... I pick........yeah! :wink:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Today was my 255th day. I had already lost the bulk of my weight prior to joining, so I just used this as another database site for calorie counting. I'm not exclusive to MFP as far as recording intake and output.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    end of april til beginning of august! =] almost 2 and a half months!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking my food/exercise/fluids for almost 3 years.
    Yes, it keeps me on track --- I'm h ere becasue every I stop doing it I gain 5 lbs.
    I do not want to go back to being 270# and this is the only thing that keeps me accountable.

Plus... I learn a lot from other people here -- especially about new foods and recipes.
  • jjs22
    jjs22 Posts: 156
    Options
    I joined mid-august, and it is the first time I have ever even *thought* of dieting (age 47.)

I eat every single day. I never forget to. And so far, I have logged every meal/snack. Just SEEING how the calories I eat add up has been extremely helpful and motivating. It definitely has steered me towards better and HEALTHIER foods !

My plan is to keep logging everything until my food choices and portions become pretty much automatic, and my weight stays right around my target.

This process would definitely not work for me without MFP. Thanks to everyone who makes it work !
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I started in February 2011 and I only stopped logging for one week due to being on vacation out of country with very limited internet! I will be here for a while, though I am hoping once I maintain for a bit I can ease off of the every day logging.
  • AMKAG
    AMKAG Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm impresed by your faithfulness... I've been doing this since early spring and stop now and then for a few days, but always come back. Not too much into the "friends" as many are very zealous and I can not sustain (nor desire) that level of zealousness; however, i do think this is part of my life now... I would love to connect with one or two people to watch each other posts and offer some support, once in a while.... Friend me if you are interested. (Demographics: 46y.o, married mother of 2; work part time as a pharmacist- Colorado)