Small Success

Options
I weighed in today, this morning to be exact, with all my clothes. I didn't skimp on what I wear and I wore the same thing as I did last week when I began this journey. I am happy to report, I have lost .2 pounds! :smile: I told you it was a small success, but I'm happy nonetheless! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • csmigin
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
  • Plare
    Options
    Just remember taking weight off slowly is more of a guarantee to keeping it off. It's a life style change. Give yourself six months. I think you will be happy with the results. Think of it as a long term goal. I just started too six weeks ago and I am down 8 pounds and I happy with that. Even the days you think you didn't do so well, look better when you record them, I find. Good Luck to you.
  • jnetto_bby
    Options
    Thats 2lbs closer to your goal! Congrats!!!
  • csmigin
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Now I'm off to work and amazingly am not tempted (except when I am really hungry) by all the cookies, cupcakes, etc. there. (I work for Nestle Toll House Cafe/Haagen Dazs in case you're curious. :wink: )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!